Table of Content
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 Brings Offers, Discounts, and Deals like Never Before
Amazon never stops pampering its loyal customers. Every year, this e-commerce giant put delightful offers, discounts, and cashbacks on the platter for Prime members. This year as well, Amazon has planned to bestow offers, discounts, and cashback deals upon its Prime Members. Whether you have to do shopping, initiate recharges and bill payments or apply for a credit card, Amazon has covered all that up at this upcoming Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019.
When is Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019?
Amazon has picked July 15th and 16th as dates for its major sale. This year, the sale is going to be two-days long, giving enough time to Prime customers get the best of all the offers during the sale time.
Amazon Prime Day Sale Highlights
- Amazon's Prime Day 2019 sale will run on July 15 and July 16 this year
- Prime Day sale will bring exclusive product launches, discounts, more
- HDFC Bank customers will be eligible for 10 percent instant discount
Be the First to Capture New Launches During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019
Surprising users with offers like never before is Amazon’s favourite job. With every new Prime Day Sale, the platform comes with the new product launches. This time, Prime members could go extravagant as Amazon is planning to launch more than 1,000 products, including brands like OnePlus, Samsung, Amazon Basics, Maggi Fusian, Home Centre, and more.
Here is the list of some of the new launches products:
- LG W30 Aurora green
- Oppo F11 Pro (Waterfall Gray)
- Amazfit BIP lite smartwatch
- Sennheiser Bluetooth Headphones & Earphones
- IFB Alexa enabled Front Load Washing Machine
- HP Laserjet & Alexa enabled Printers
- iBall Alexa enabled Audio & Accessories
New Releases on Prime Videos Every Day till Prime Day Sale 2019
To keep you busy before the Prime Day Sale, Amazon rolls out either new movie or show on Prime Videos. Prime members could enjoy watching a new release every day. Here, we have mentioned the list that you can access each day before shopping at the sale:
- Kalank - July 1st
- Venom - July 2nd
- Maharshi - July 3rd
- Ishq - July 4th
- NGK - July 5th
- Daughter of Parvathamma - July 6th
- Muklawa - July 7th
- Bhoot Chaturdashi - July 8th
- Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh - July 10th
- Comicstaan - July 12th
- A Star is Born - July 13th
- Mogra Phulaalaa - July 14th
How does HDFC Bank Offer on Prime Day sale benefit you?
All HDFC Bank cardholder would get the chance of saving more on their bills. Shop more and save more as HDFC has collaborated with Amazon to give up to 10% instant discounts on purchases. This offers lets Prime subscribers save maximum up to Rs. 10,000 with Credit, Debit Cards, and EMI transactions.
About the HDFC Bank Offer
Prime members who shop for Rs. 3,000 or more at Prime Day Sale are entitled to receive exclusively curated HDFC Bank offer. The offer goes like this; when the purchase value is below Rs.50.000, an instant discount of 10%, that is Rs. 1,750, will be auto-applied. For the case, the shopping budget goes above Rs. 50,000, a flat discount of Rs. 1,750 will be given instant along with an additional 10% cashback. The maximum cashback amount is capped at Rs. 8,250. In addition, the amount will be added latest by September 17th.
Important notes to keep in mind:
- To those who are looking forward to availing the 10% instant discount have the liberty to add multiple items to the cart to become eligible.
- While making the purchase, keep a sharp eye upon the total. The reason is the HDFC instant discount offer is applicable only when the purchase amount goes above Rs. 3,000.
- Spend lavishly on shopping cause Amazon is taking care of your pocket. The moment the total bill amount goes above Rs. 50,000, users become entitled to receive an additional cashback. While the discount is applied instantly, the remaining cashback goes directly to Amazon Pay Wallet by 17th September.
How to take benefit of the Amazon Prime Day sale?
Amazon leaves no stone unturned when it comes to pleasing its customers and for this, the platform rolls out discounts like never before during the Prime Day Sale. Every year, the sale grows bigger and gets better. Do you know the reason why? Every year, new customers become part of Amazon Prime family to enjoy perks like others. A virtual carton full of real money-saving deals, product launches, and blockbuster entertainment gets delivered to its Prime customers' account during the Prime Sale, letting customers buy their favourites at the best price. To receive your carton, join Amazon Prime by spending Rs. 129 for a month. Additionally, an annual Prime membership can be availed by making a one-time payment of Rs. 999.
Perks of being an Amazon Prime Member:
Benefiting Prime members with multiple offers is Amazon’s sole purpose. Know here how:
Unlimited & Fast Delivery for Free - Amazon ensures to deliver your orders as fast as possible. However, waiting for orders deliveries seems like years, especially when you have ordered something special. But those who cannot wait for long, the platform offers One-Day Delivery option and for that, one doesn’t need to pay any extra charges. Amazon Prime members get One-Day Delivery, Two-Day Delivery, and standard Delivery absolutely free. Not only this, upon selecting No-Rush Delivery, Amazon credits the Amazon Pay Wallet with Rs. 15. In other words, you receive cash back on your deliveries. Isn’t it amazing?
Limitless 5% Reward Points
- Shop at Amazon and use Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card to earn rewards. There is no limitation to the maximum purchase value. Eligible Prime subscribers get 5% reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card. Additionally, the benefits like No-Cost EMI, Zero down payment, Zero processing fees, and Zero effective interests get tagged along. Also, users receive 2% reward points on payments done at an Amazon Pay partner merchant and 1% reward point at other payment merchants, an exception is applicable to fuel purchases.
- Entertainment follows wherever you go with Amazon Prime Video. As long as one has an Internet connection, he doesn’t need to worry about getting bored. Latest blockbuster movies and television shows keep you hooked up to the screen, either big or small, at no extra charge. Surely, you must have heard about shows like Mirzapur and Four More Shots Please. To watch them all, Amazon Prime membership is the source.
Amazon Prime Music
It is said Music takes you in a completely different world. We often get lost in thoughts while listening to music and sometimes one particular song brings back all your long-forgotten memories. Amazon Prime Music is an application that streams endless music without any interruption. Now, while doing regular chores or commuting, play songs in the background on Amazon Prime Music. Either you can stream directly through the Internet or WiFi or can download your favourite songs on your device to play them even without an Internet connection. Not only English and Hindi, but you will also get songs in multiple languages including Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali and more.
How would you like changing the current song on your command? Convenient, isn’t it? Feel like the Lors Commander by synchronizing your Amazon Prime Music with Alexa, a voice-controlled smart speaker. On Prime Music, you will find an option to connect Alexa, once both devices are paired, you only have to give a command. In other words, no typing, no searching, no browsing, simply ask to listen to music across Alexa enabled devices.
Amazon Prime Reading
Are you a book bug? If you are then don’t feel left out as Amazon has to offer a great facility for you as well. Amazon Prime Reading is an exclusive service for Prime members that give them access to hundreds of e-books in a go. No matter which genre is your favourite, you get to select from Amazon Prime catalogue which includes Fiction, Non-Fiction, Literature, Romance, Comics, Quick Reads, eBooks, and more for free.
To enjoy Prime Reading, one can install Kindle reading apps on his or her device for free or directly on Kindle E-reader. Additionally, Prime Reading gives you access to Audible Narration, which lets users switch between reading and listening with ease.
Amazon Prime Offers on Mobiles
As technology changes, people run after new launches. Now, it is not possible to spend money on expensive smartphones every now and then. So, the best way to save money is to take advantage of Amazon Prime Offers on Mobiles. From Honor and Samsung to Huawei and Moto, from Vivo to Oppo and Redmi, whatever brand you like is available at discounted prices during Amazon Prime Day Sale. additionally, one would come across plenty of exchange offers to sell off old smartphones without any difficulty.
Amazon Prime Offers on Electronics
We are surrounded by electronics and appliances. From laptops and headphones to air conditioners and washing machines, there are so many things that are available on discounts during the Amazon Prime Day Sale. Including Mi, Bose, Sennheiser, Canon, Nikon, HP, Lenovo, LG, TLC, Sony, Dell and more, every popular brand is available at a reasonable price. Besides exchange offers, one can expect up to 55-60% off on electronic products mentioned on Amazon. Also, some of the large appliances come with no-cost EMI option.
Exclusive Amazon Prime Day Offers
Prime Day is what everyone waits for. The reason being exclusive Re. 1 sale for Prime Customers. Last year, Prime members who buy a TCL 55 inches 4K smart television got TCL 32 inches television at only Re. 1. Furthermore, users were able to add groceries and daily essentials from Amazon Pantry to their carts at Re. 1 only.