Table of Content
Airtel 1st Recharge/Bill payment offer Terms and Conditions:
Offer: Flat 50% cashback up to Rs50 on a minimum transaction of Rs.35.
Offer period – 1st
September’19 to 30th
- It is Valid on the first transaction in the offer period after registration in between 1st September’19 to 30th September’19.
- Applicable on prepaid recharges, DTH recharges, bill payments (postpaid, broadband, landline), utility payments and select online/offline merchants using Airtel Money Wallet
- The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Money Wallet on MyAirtel app, IVR, Airtel website, select online websites/apps, and USSD
- This offer is not live on spends through the Master Card linked with Airtel Payments Bank Ltd.
- Customer can avail flat 50% cashback up to Rs.50 on prepaid recharges, DTH recharges, bill payments (postpaid, broadband, landline), and utility payments using Airtel Money Wallet and select online/offline merchants
- The online merchants where this offer is valid are: KFC, Akbar Online, Dominos, Jetair MakeMyTrip, Mybustickets, ShopClues, John Jacobs, Jabong, Oyo Rooms, Vistara, 1 MG, Indigo, Bigbasket, Yatra, Myntra, PVR, Pharmeasy, Niki, Lenskart and Gift Card
- The offline merchants where this offer is valid are: Spencer’s, Lenskart, Apollo Pharmacy, Clove Dental, CCD, Star Bazaar, Thyrocare, Himalaya, Jmart, Specmakers, VLCC, NEWU, Relaxo, Relaxo- Super Sunday Offer, Bata, Liberty
- The minimum transaction size to avail this offer is Rs. 35
- Offer is valid from 1st September’19 to 30th September’19
- The offer is valid only on the first transaction during the offer period
- Offer is valid only on registrations done during the period 1st September’19 to 30th September’19
- Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank Wallet within 3 working days of the transaction.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- This offer is not applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between person and bank, UPI transactions, business-to-business transactions (transactions between retailers and their agents)
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank wallet holder(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In case of any disputes, Airtel Payments Bank’s decision will be final
- In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payments Bank General Terms & Conditions available on http://www.airtel.in/bank/terms
For further details, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org