Table of Content
Jio Mobile Phones Offers
A subsidiary of Reliance, Reliance Jio InfoComm Limited, or Jio, is an LTE mobile network operator in India. It provides wireless 4G LTE service network. One of the most reliable mobile networks in India, JIO offers numerous offers that have made telecommunication affordable for all. Jio began its services for the customers in September 2016.
JIO has an array of great deals for its customers. While the list of free services is long, the paid services aren’t too expensive either. JIO Offers Free local and STD calls on any network throughout India. Along with this, JIO also offers free roaming services to JIO users. JIO is the world’s largest data network with over 200 minutes of voice and video calls made every day. This mobile network offers both prepaid and post-paid services to its customers. If you are looking for something more, then do check GoPiasa.com and avail exciting JIO recharge offers. Here are some of the best deals for JIO mobile recharges available on GoPaisa at present.
- Recharge your JIO phone via PhonePe app and get Rs.50 cashback.
- Get 2GB data for 84 days at just Rs.509.
- All Non-Prime users get 1GB/ Day for 84 Days at Rs.408.
- All Non-Prime users get 2GB/ Day for 84 Days at Rs.608.
The JIO recharge plans offered by JIO are reasonable priced. While the minimum value for JIO post-paid plan is Rs.309, the highest plan is priced Rs. 999. For pre-paid customers the JIO Recharge plans begin from Rs.19 only.
JIO Pre-Paid Plans
- The Rs.19 recharge offers you free calling and messaging facility along with 200MB internet data, and is valid for a day.
- The Rs.49 recharge is valid for 3 days and offers you 600MB of data with free calling and messaging facilities.
- The Rs.96 recharge, which is valid for 7 days, offers you 7GB of data with 1GB limit per day, and unlimited free calling and messaging facility.
- For a validity of 28 days, recharge your JIO phone with Rs.149 and get 2GB of data, 300 free messages and make unlimited free calls.
- For Rs.309, JIO offers its pre-paid customers, 56GB data with 1 GB data limit per day along with unlimited message and call facility. This recharge is valid for 56 days.
- Recharge your JIO phone with Rs.349 and get unlimited data with 10GB + 10GB daily limit. This recharge is valid for 56 days.
- The JIO Rs.399 recharge plan offers validity of 84 day. If offers its users 84 GB data with 1GB data limit each day.
- The Rs.509 recharge offers the JIO users 112GB of internet data with 2 GB per day limit. This recharge is valid for 56 days.
- If you are looking for a recharge that will last you three months, then choose the Rs.999 recharge plan. This is valid for 90 days and offers you 90GB of data with unlimited messaging and calling services.
- The Rs.1999 JIO recharge plan is valid for 120 days and offers you 155GB of data with unlimited free messaging and calling facility.
- JIO also has a Rs.4999 recharge plan that is valid for 210 days and offers you 380GB of data with unlimited free messaging and calling facility.
- The last prepaid plan offered by JIO is worth Rs.9999. This plan is valid for 390 days and entitle you with 780GB of data and unlimited free messaging and calling facility.
JIO Post-Paid Plan
The JIO post-paid plans are valid for 2-3 months. While all the plans offer unlimited free messaging, and calling facility the data availability in each plan is different.
- The JIO post-paid plan of Rs.309 offers you 60GB data with 1GB limit per day.
- The JIO Rs.349 post-paid plan unlimited data with 10GB+10GB per day limit.
- The JIO post-paid plan of Rs.399 offers you 90GB data with 1GB limit per day.
- The JIO post-paid plan of Rs.509 offers you 120GB data with 2GB limit per day.
- The JIO post-paid plan of Rs.999 offers you 90GB data.
When you are a JIO user, you get access to numerous apps that will make your life much better. From entertainment to socialising, there are a lot of applications that JIO provides its users with. The MY JIO app helps you manage your JIO account. It allows you to keep a track of your data limit, call charges, bill payments, etc. Apps such as JIO TV, JIO cinema, JIO Music, etc. promise to keep you entertained on the go. While the JIO Money app has made cashless transactions easy, the JIO News Paper and JIO News Xpress are working towards keeping you well informed. There are other important JIP apps like JIO Security, JIO Mags, JIO Cloud and JIO 4G Voice that have made this network highly efficient in all ways.