Table of Content
Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card Offers - Earn Discounts on Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card Recharge
When it comes to Ayurvedic and pure products, everyone trusts the brand Patanjali. With the moto to keep every Indian citizen fit and healthy, Patanjali launched Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card for all Indians. With this card, users will get plenty of benefits at exclusive Patanjali Stores which include Patanjali MegaStore, Arogya Kendra, and Chikitsalaya. Additionally, users will get exciting cashback on their shopping when they use their Patanjali card. Get the best Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Coupons and offers here, like Patanjali swadeshi samriddhi card recharge offer to win amazing discounts.
What is the procedure of Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card Registration?
- Patanjali believes in the concept of zero discrimination, therefore, the Swadeshi Samridhi membership is open for all.
- For registration, users require submitting one-time membership fee which is of Rs. 100 only (this amount is non-refundable).
- Users have to fill in the personal information to issue the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card.
- Users will receive an application number via SMS on the registered mobile number.
- To activate the card, users have to visit the nearest Patanjali Store, either Patanjali MegaStore, Patanjali Arogya Kendra or Patanjali Chikitsalaya and activate the card by showing the application number.
- To activate the card, users have to recharge their Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card with the minimum amount of Rs. 500.
Procedure to Become a Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card Holder
- To become a cardholder, users can purchase the card online at just Rs. 100. However, this money is non-refundable.
- After the purchase, customers will receive a unique application number via SMS on the registered number mobile number.
- For the activation of the card, customers are required visiting either Patanjali MegaStore or Arogya Kendra or Chikitsalaya with this application number.
- The card will get activated when the customers will do their first recharge of Rs. 500. For this make use of Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card recharge offers.
- To enjoy the benefits of the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card, make sure to use the card time to time.
What are the Benefits of Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card?
All the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi card holder would get an additional benefit of 10% over the loaded amount. However, the amount can only be used to purchase products from the Patanjali stores that include Patanjali MegaStore, Arogya Kendra and Chikitsalaya. Other than this, users can take advantage of available Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi coupons and offers to earn additional discounts on their purchases.
Details on Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card
To apply for the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card, users require depositing the amount of Rs. 100 for the card and other arrangements. Other than this, users have to initiate a recharge of Rs. 500 or above to activate the card. To continue with the benefits of the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card, users have to maintain the minimum balance of Rs. 100 at any point in time. Patanjali also provides Swadeshi Nistha on the deposited amount. If a user submits up to Rs. 4,000 in his/her, he/she would be eligible for 5% of the Swadeshi Nistha Rashi. In case, the deposit amount is above Rs. 4,000 7% of the Swadeshi Nistha Rashi would be provided by the Patanjali. With the scheme, users get to earn the maximum cashback of up to Rs.1,000 in a month.
Additionally, Patanjali has set Rs.9,999 as the daily purchase limit on the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card. Also, at any point of time, the upper limit of the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card is Rs. 50,000 only. Furthermore, on a single of Rs.5,000 or more, the Patanjali store owners will provide the users with an extra discount of 3%. This way, cardholders get the opportunity to avail 10% discount on a single bill of Rs. 5,000 or more.
What is the Procedure of Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card Recharge?
Patanjali cardholder can recharge or top up their Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card without any hassle. For this, they can either visit the Patanjali MegaStore, Arogya Kendra or Chikitsalaya. No recharge fee is applicable. In addition to this, users can also utilize the online payment gateways to recharge their cards. However, for the online top up, users have to pay the payment gateway charges. To initiate the Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi card recharge, the cardholders can make use of numerous Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Card Offers to win lucrative discounts.
Details on the Usage of the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card
- The Patanjali swadeshi samriddhi card scheme is available only for the members who make a purchase at Patanjali MegaStore, Patanjali Chikitsalaya, or Patanjali Arogya Kendra. For the list of exclusive stores, users can visit the Patanjali’s official website.
- Patanjali reserves the right to add or remove the Exclusive stores from the list at any time without providing any prior notice or reason whatsoever. For the same, the users can visit the official Patanjali website.
- Each Patanjali store is equipped with a POS machine which accepts the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card. Using this, members can purchase the Patanjali products from these exclusive stores, provided they have the right amount of balance in the card.
- The amount present in the card can be used only to purchase the Patanjali products from the exclusive stores. In any case, the Swadeshi Nistha amount will not be refunded.
- The Swadeshi Nistha amount can be used against a selected category of Patanjali products only.
Know More About The Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card
- The validity of the Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card is for 12 months from the date of issue. Users can easily renew the card by making a recharge of Rs. 20.
- Users cannot change the registered mobile number on the same card. In case, a customer changes his/her number, he/she has to deactivate the card first and apply for the new card.
- Once registered, users cannot change their personal details, except for the email address.
- In case, a user loses his Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card, he/she can apply for a new card and all the previous data including the balance will get credited to the new card. For this, the user has to visit any one of the exclusive Patanjali stores.
- In case, a user no longer wishes to continue the Patanjali membership, he/she can contact the customer service for the closure. Once the registered request is processed after the confirmation and verification from the user, the remaining balance will be removed from the card. However, you will get maximum 15 days to spend the remaining data.
Patanjali Gift for Citizens
On the occasion of the Independence Day, Patanjali is offering a cashback of Rs. 50 on the purchase of a new Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi Card to all citizens. In addition, users will get a special Patanjali Swadeshi Samriddhi discount of 5%-10% on all Patanjali products. Also, Patanjali has promised to provide financial assistance of Rs. 5 Lacs on accidental death. Apart from this, customers can make use of other Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Coupons and offers.
Save More with GoPaisa
Now you know that by using available Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi Coupons and Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi offers you can earn exciting discounts on your purchases at Patanjali stores. But you want to save more? You can do so easily by using GoPaisa website to become Patanjali Swadeshi Samridhi card holder. This top-notch cashback paying websites presents you with amazing Patanjali swadeshi samriddhi card recharge offers for extra discounts. Moreover, GoPaisa lets you earn cash back on your purchases of Patanjali products. So, don’t wait for more and become a Patanjali Samridhi card holder now.
Discount Coupons & Cashback Offers from Other Stores:
Dominos Coupons | Snapdeal Coupons | Freecharge Coupons | Shopclues Coupons | Firstcry Coupons | Flipkart Coupons | Paytm recharge Coupons | Rediff Shopping Coupons | Uber Offers | Expedia Coupons
Updated By GoPaisa Team